Your request is being processed...
  • 1. What do I need to keep in mind with Mobile Check Deposit? Views: 448 Featured Content
    Here are some tips to remember when using Mobile Check Deposit: Take the picture in a well-lit area Make sure there are no shadows on the check Try to take the picture against a dark background Ensure the full check (including the MICR line) appears within the green bars Take the picture with a still, focused camera Take the picture straight-on rather than at an angle Remember to endorse the check before taking the back of check image
  • 2. I forgot my password for Mobile Banking. How do I reset it? Views: 432 Featured Content
    If you forget your password for mobile banking, you can use our forgotten password tool to reset it. You will need to know your TIN to reset your password. If you do not remember your TIN, contact us to have it mailed to you.
  • 3. What is Veridian's routing number? Views: 702
    Veridian's ABA/Routing number is 273976369. For Direct Deposit inquiries, you must include all 13 digits of your member number. This number begins with 159 and can be found on the bottom of your checks. For members having a Savings only, please speak to a Veridian Credit Union representative to receive this information. If you have additional questions, please contact a Veridian Credit Union Representative by email or by phone.
  • 4. I can't sign in to the mobile banking app. Views: 587
    If you're having trouble signing in to the mobile banking app, here are a few steps to try: If you have already registered for mobile banking, try resetting your password . If you have not previously registered for mobile banking, you will need to create an account. This account is seperate from your online banking account. Make sure your mobile banking password includes both letters and numbers. If you're receiving an error during the registration process, please contact us and we can t  More...
  • 5. I'm locked out of mobile banking, what can I do? Views: 383
    If you are locked out of mobile banking, try resetting your password . If you receive an error or are unable to reset your login, please contact us .
  • 6. How much do Adventureland tickets cost? Views: 362
  • 7. I forgot my debit card PIN number. How can I get it reset? Views: 333
    Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} Stop into any of the following branch locations to g  More...
  • 8. How do I get a TIN (Telephone Identification Number)? Views: 317
    Stop at any Veridian Credit Union office (with photo ID) to receive your TIN. To have your TIN mailed, please contact a Veridian Credit Union Representative by chat or by phone.
  • 9. How do I place an ad in the Swap Sheet? Views: 269
    Login to the online swap sheet , (or if you are a new user, follow the instructions to create an account). Once you are logged in, select the Submit/Edit Ad link on the left-hand side. To place an ad in the Swap Sheet, you must be a member of Veridian Credit Union.
  • 10. Does Veridian sell Adventureland tickets? Views: 263
    Yes! Veridian typically sells Adventureland tickets from late April to late September.
All information provided through this site is intended to be accurate. However, there may be inaccuracies from time to time which we will make every attempt to correct immediately. Information provided is intended to assist you in making decisions and does not eliminate the need to discuss your particular circumstances with a qualified professional.